Membership is ONLY open to companies who support and specialize in the Life Sciences Industry. However, it is not a requirement to attend a DA4S event.
Our acutely-focused mission is to expand and strengthen supplier diversity within the fields of science that contribute to the improvement of life for all living organisms especially humans.
We believe diversity (in this traditionally exclusive industry), will bring substantial advances across the globe. Hence, we are on a relentless pursuit to be the development hub of the best diverse suppliers who fuel the engine for innovative advances in healthcare, biotechnology, bioinformatics and other related interdisciplinary fields.
- Exclusive Access to our Membership Portal and Member Roster
- Mentorship Program Opportunity” (Exclusive to Members only to apply & participate in this annual program)
- Exclusive Invitations to “DA4S Members Only Events.”
- “Leadership Opportunity” – Members have the opportunity to volunteer or join a Conference Committee
- Members will be considered for “Participation on Panel Discussions” including Workshops for our Annual Conferences
- “Member Acknowledgement” at our Annual Conferences
- Quarterly one hour “Sales Huddle” Calls at no extra cost with Caryn Kopp from Kopp Consulting
- Exclusive Member Only Events for Members Only at our Annual East Coast Conferences
- Complimentary Webinars held every other month for our members
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES FOR 2017 (Jan. – Dec.)
Corporations: $500 per company
Suppliers / Vendor: $325 per individual
(If you supply a service to a large Pharma company then are you are considered a Supplier and not a Corporation. Please make sure you select the correct Membership Level!)
Membership dues cover 2017, regardless which month of the year you join. We do not pro rate our annual dues. Renewal must take place prior to Feb.1 of each year to remain an active member in our database.