Application Submissions Information for our 2018-2019 Program
We will be accepting applications for our Mentorship Program for 2018-2019 between Jan. 10th – Jan. 30th, 2018.
Interviews for our Mentorship Program will be conducted at our February 2018 Conference held in Southern California.
Applicants for our 2018-2019 program will be notified by May 1st if selected for this years program.
Our 2018 Mentorship Program is kicked off with a Meet & Greet at our June Conference Event.
Requirements for Mentees / Supplier Qualifications
- Applicant must currently be a paid, active DA4S Member.
- Company must agree to maintain a paid, active membership throughout the mentorship program. Membership Renewals take place in January of each year.
- Company must be in business a minimum of 3 years.
- Applicant / Participant must be the Owner, CEO or President of the company. No Exceptions!
- You must commit to the time requirements to meet your mentoring plan with assigned mentor.
- Applicant must commit to attend the following mentorship meetings (in-person if required):
- Interview Process at our West Coast Conference (Feb. 2018) – In-Person
- Mentorship Kick-Off event at the East Coast Conference (June 2018) – In-Person
- Mid-Year Check-In with Mentorship committee – Teleconference
- Mentorship Meeting at West Coast Conference (Feb. 2019) – In-Person
- Graduation at East Coast Conference (TBD 2019) – In-Person
- You must sign the waiver of liability at the end of the application and submit with application
- Supplier may participate in a Mentorship Program a maximum of 2 years, but not consecutively.
- Company must be in a fiscally sound position currently Length of Program for Mentor & Mentee:
- 1 year starting at DA4S East Coast Conference in June 2018 and ending at DA4S East Coast Conference in 2019
- Exclusive Kick-off event at DA4S Conference on June 6th, 2018
- Conference Call in October 2018
- Face to Face Meeting at the West Coast conference in Feb. 2019
- Close out of program at DA4S East Coast Conference in 2019
- 1 Face to Face meeting & at minimum 3 conference calls required for Mentor/Protégé pairs within the course of this one year program. (Pairs schedule this according to their calendars)
- Goals to be met during program (Goals are discussed and set by each pair)