ENGAGE WITH US
Our Mentorship Program is a unique opportunity for Diversity Alliance for Science supplier members to be matched with a mentor from a life science corporation for the course of a year. During this time, the mentor and mentee are expected to set goals for the year, meet regularly (live and virtually), and demonstrate a mutual interest in learning and growing together.
Requirements for Mentees / Supplier Qualifications
- Applicant must currently be a paid, active Diversity Alliance for Science Member.
- Company must agree to maintain a paid, active membership throughout the mentorship program. Membership Renewals take place in January of each year.
- Company must be in business a minimum of 3 years.
- Applicant / Participant must be the Owner, CEO or President of the company. No Exceptions!
- You must commit to the time requirements to meet your mentoring plan with assigned mentor.
- Applicant must commit to attend the following mentorship meetings (in-person if required):
- Interview Process at our West Coast Conference (Feb. 2018) : In-Person
- Mentorship Kick-Off event at the East Coast Conference (June 2018) : In-Person
- 1 face-to-face meeting with the mentor: In person
- At least three Web meetings or phone calls during the year with the mentor: Web/teleconference
- Mid-Year Check-In with Mentorship committee : Teleconference
- Mentorship Meeting at West Coast Conference (Feb. 2019) : In-Person
- Graduation at East Coast Conference (TBD 2019) : In-Person
- You must sign the waiver of liability at the end of the application and submit with application
- Supplier may participate in a Mentorship Program a maximum of 2 years, but not consecutively.
- Company must be in a fiscally sound position.
Submit the completed application to email@example.com and plan to attend the information session at the West Coast Conference. Interviews will be scheduled directly with the applicant prior to the conference.