Our acutely-focused mission is to expand and strengthen supplier diversity within the life science industries. Diversity Alliance for Science is on a relentless pursuit to be the development hub of the best diverse suppliers who bring quality products, services, and innovation to clients in healthcare, biotechnology, bioinformatics and other related life science fields.
We currently have more than 220 members, including small and, or diverse suppliers, life science corporations, academic institutions, and government entities.
Membership is ONLY open to companies who support and specialize in the life science industries. However, it is not a requirement to attend a Diversity Alliance for Science event.
- Exclusive access to our Membership Portal and Member Roster
- Ability to apply for our annual Mentorship Program (matching vendors and corporations for one-year mentorships)
No additional cost if selected. Restrictions apply
- Exclusive invitations to “Members Only Events”
- Leadership opportunities through volunteering on a committee or serving on the Board of Directors
- Opportunities to participate as panelists or presenters at our conferences
- Awards program that annually recognizes outstanding members and businesses
- New in 2018: Linda Secola Volunteer of the Year award for members only
- Opportunity to be featured in Diversity Alliance for Science marketing efforts to current and prospective members (suppliers and corporations)
- Complimentary Webinars throughout the year as well as opportunities for a member to host a Webinar
Success Story: Slatebelt Safety
Our member, Bob Williams, President & CEO of Slatebelt Safety, talks about why he joined Diversity Alliance for Science.