ANNUAL EAST CONFERENCE
JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE 15 YEARS!
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT ARE SOLD OUT!
2022 East Coast Conference will take place May 2-4, 2022 in New Jersey.
MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE WORN AT THIS EVENT.
Due to the endemic we are limiting seats sold to 250 attendees.
Registration for this event will close on April 8th or sooner if tickets sell out. So we encourage you to register as early as possible.
All attendees will be required to have been fully vaccinated. Vaccine cards will be requested once registration is completed. We will also require all attendees to receive a Covid Test upon check in at the conference and comply with our daily health screening protocols.
DA4S will continue to take all necessary precautionary steps for our in-person 2022 events.
INFORMATION REGARDING OUR
Our Annual East Coast Conference
This Conference sells out each year so we strongly recommend you register sooner than later. We look forward to reconnecting in person on the East Coast in May, 2022.
- At this event we dedicate one evening reception to our Members only. You must be a current Member to attend this on May 2.
- Hotel location – Newark Liberty Airport MARRIOTT Hotel.
- Online Registration Only – in 2022 we will not be able to offer onsite registration due to updated health and safety protocols.
- We are very active on our Social Media sites with conference updates – stay connected with us.
This event is held in New Jersey, and features top-level pharmaceutical executives, CEO’s of diverse scientific and clinical enterprises, and exciting guest speakers. The conference will limit participation to 250 invitees to facilitate social distance protocols to include networking, relationship building and to enable diverse companies to have a higher profile, greater success with meeting with key stakeholders and better return on their investment.
Our conferences over the past 15 years have been a terrific opportunity to foster effective, mutually beneficial partnerships between diverse suppliers and large pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. This year we anticipate our success to grow even more.
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS EVENT
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities – Only conference where networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way
- A venue where diverse life science vendors can meet with big pharma stakeholders in an intimate venue
- “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research attend in one place
- Only conference where WON contracts are tracked and celebrated
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life science industries
- Collaborate & meet with industry thought leaders and mentors
- Relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives & more
- Networking & developing relationship opportunities
- Workshops & guest speakers that cover topics specifically dedicated to life science
- Breakout sessions
- Speed Dating Round Tables with pharmaceutical & healthcare corporations
- Fabulous evening networking & dinner reception
Don’t miss YOUR opportunity to:
- Speak directly to high-level life science corporation executives
- Meet with life science thought leaders and mentors
- Encounter relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life science industry
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives and more!
OUR EAST COAST EVENT SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
What is different about our events is that we have a “secret sauce” – you have to attend to discover first-hand what that is.
Our event is the only venue where:
- Diverse life science vendors can meet with corporate stakeholders in an intimate venue
- Networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way
- WON contracts are tracked and celebrated!
- You will meet “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research who are creating procurement opportunities for the best and brightest diverse suppliers in the industry
This is a conference where:
- Corporations are interested in you, what you are selling, and want to help you be successful
- Coaches, mentors and other supplier partners who have been in your shoes want to help you navigate the conference for success