ANNUAL EAST COAST CONFERENCE
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT SELL OUT FAST. REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
2023 East Coast Conference will take place in New Jersey. May 2 – 4, 2023.
Seats are limited! ONLY 3 SEATS REMAINING – REGISTER BEFORE WE SELL OUT! WE WILL SELL OUT VERY SOON and are unable to accomodate ticket requests once the event sells out.
REGISTER BEFORE WE SELL OUT!
Our events require all attendees to receive a Covid Test upon badge check-in and attendees must comply with our health screening protocols as applicable. Masks are optional when attending this event. DA4S will continue to take necessary health and safety precautionary steps for all in-person events as a permanent standard.3
INFORMATION REGARDING OUR
Our Annual East Coast Conference
This Conference sells out each year so we strongly recommend you register before April 1.
We look forward to connecting in person on the East Coast – May 2-4, 2023.
- At this event we dedicate one evening reception to our Members only. You must be a current Member with a purchased conference ticket to attend this.
- Hotel location – Marriott Newark Airport Hotel, NJ
- Online Registration Only. We do not offer onsite registration at our events.
- Follow us on Social Media for regular conference updates – Connect with us and follow us on LinkedIn.
- Pack your best comfortable sneakers. Thursday, May 4 is Sneaker Day! Attendees come show off your best looking sneakers.
- Attire is business casual.
This event is held in New Jersey, and features top-level pharmaceutical executives, CEO’s of diverse scientific and clinical enterprises, and exciting guest speakers. The conference will limit participation to 300 invitees to include networking, relationship building and to enable diverse companies to have a higher profile, greater success with meeting with key stakeholders and better return on their investment.
Our conferences over the past 15 years have been a terrific opportunity to foster effective, mutually beneficial partnerships between diverse suppliers and large pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. This year we anticipate our success to grow even more.
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS EVENT
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities – Only conference where networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way
- A venue where diverse life science vendors can meet with big pharma stakeholders in an intimate venue
- “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research attend in one place
- Only conference where WON contracts are tracked and celebrated
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life science industries
- Collaborate & meet with industry thought leaders and mentors
- Relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives & more
- Networking & developing relationship opportunities
- Workshops & guest speakers that cover topics specifically dedicated to life science
- Breakout sessions
- Speed Dating Round Tables with pharmaceutical & healthcare corporations
- Fabulous evening networking & dinner reception
Don’t miss YOUR opportunity to:
- Speak directly to high-level life science corporation executives
- Meet with life science thought leaders and mentors
- Encounter relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life science industry
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives and more!
OUR EAST COAST EVENT SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
What is different about our events is that we have a “secret sauce” – you have to attend to discover first-hand what that is.
Our event is the only venue where:
- Diverse life science vendors can meet with corporate stakeholders in an intimate venue
- Networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way
- WON contracts are tracked and celebrated!
- You will meet “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research who are creating procurement opportunities for the best and brightest diverse suppliers in the industry
This is a conference where:
- Corporations are interested in you, what you are selling, and want to help you be successful
- Coaches, mentors and other supplier partners who have been in your shoes want to help you navigate the conference for success