Merck Drexel University
About Drexel: Founded in 1981. It is a Global Research University, Experiential Learning Leader with approximately 26,000 students. Drexel is one of America’s 15 largest private universities and ranked among the top 100 in the nation. Drexel has built its global reputation on core achievements that include: Leadership in experiential learning through Drexel Co-op, and custom programs with industry partners for emerging, established, and executive Leaders.
Benefits & Purpose: To elevate supplier development to a different new level by providing an innovative experiential and learning program to the entire diverse supplier community, inclusive of DA4S members that are certified by NMDSC, WBENC, USPAAC, NGLCC, Disability: IN, NVBDC and USHCC. The program delivers:
- An intensive curriculum designed to expand your capacity, skill level and growth potential in critical areas in both classroom and online forums.
- Practical experience focused on enhancing critical thinking and decision-making with experiential learning approach embedded throughout.
- The opportunity to join peers in a mutually supportive and lasting network.
Where is Drexel University? Drexel University is in the heart of West Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Can I apply to be part of this program? Yes, each DA4S member certified by organizations listed above are encouraged to apply. Applications will be opening soon. For additional info contact us at: email@example.com
Will this be an online course and how long is this program? It will be a combination of classroom and virtual classes. The program will launch in Q1-2021.
What is an Experiential Teaching Method?
- Action-Based Learning Project
- Custom Assessment
- Case Studies
- Challenges and Competitions
What is the price of the program? Should you be selected and accept the offer to attend, the tuition will be fully sponsored by Merck. The only costs that you will incur are logistics as needed.
What topics will be covered?
- FINANCING DECISIONS
- PHARMA SUPPLY CHAIN AND SUSTAINABILITY
- VISUAL SOCIAL MEDIA + MARKETING
- PROMOTING TEAM EFFECTIVENESS
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT + MOTIVATION
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- IMPACT OF DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES