Applications for our 2020-2021 class are now closed.
We will process applications for our next class (2021-2022) in February. Applications will be emailed to all our current Supplier Members in December 2020 and will be due back no later than FEB. 3, 2021.
Our Mentorship Program kicks off in June of each year and ends the following June.
The Mentorship Program is a unique opportunity for our supplier members to be matched with a mentor from a life science corporation for the course of one year. During this time, the mentor and mentee are expected to set goals for the year, meet regularly (live, if possible and virtually), and demonstrate a mutual interest in learning and growing together.
Requirements for Mentees / Supplier Qualifications
- Applicant must currently be a paid, active Diversity Alliance for Science Member.
- Applicant / Participant must be the Owner, CEO or President of the company. No Exceptions!
- Company must agree to maintain a paid, active membership throughout the Mentorship program and for one additional year after completion of the annual program. Membership fees for the two years will be collected and processed in the month of December of the current year program.
- Company must be in business a minimum of 2 years.
- You must commit to the time requirements to meet your mentoring plan with assigned mentor.
- Applicant must commit to attend the following Mentorship meetings (in-person if required ):
- Interview Process at our West Coast Conference (March 14, 2021) : In-Person
- Mentorship Kick-Off event at the East Coast Conference (June 2021) : In-Person
- At minimum one face-to-face meeting with the mentor: In person
- At least four virtual meetings/phone calls during the year with the mentor: Web/teleconference
- Quarterly Check-In meetings with the Mentorship committee : Teleconference
- Mentorship Meeting at West Coast Conference (March 2021) : In-Person
- Graduation at East Coast Conference (Date to be determined – 2022) : In-Person
- You must sign the waiver of liability at the end of the application and submit with application
- Supplier may participate in our Mentorship Program a maximum of 2 years, but not consecutively.
- Company must be in a fiscally sound position.
- If accepted for the program you must submit a signed acknowledgement accepting the expectations and requirements of the program
- After three months into the program, mentee agrees to complete the program in its full entirety – this includes submitting their goal sheets and completing the program survey. Failure to do so may cause membership to be revoked.