The program for 2023 is now closed to applications.
Contact us for the 2024 Mentorship application. Applications are available beginning January 15, 2024.
APPLICATION & NOTIFICATION TIMELINE FOR 2024
FINAL APPLICATION DUE FEBRUARY 20, 2024 · APPLICANTS NOTIFIED BY APRIL 1, 2024
REQUIREMENTS FOR 2023 MENTEES/SUPPLIER QUALIFICATIONS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED IN ITS ENTIRETY TO BE ACCEPTED
- Be the CEO, Owner, Managing Partner or President of the company. No exceptions!
- Be a paid, active DA4S Member
- Agree to attend the 2023 and 2024 East and West Coast conferences if accepted into the program
- Agree to sponsor one DA4S event in either 2023 or 2024 if accepted into program
- Maintain a paid, active membership for three consecutive years (2023-2025).
Membership dues for 2024 and 2025 must be paid by January 10, 2024
- Be in business a minimum of two years
- Commit to the time requirements needed to implement the mentoring plan with assigned mentor
- Commit to attend the following mentorship meetings (in-person if required)
- East Coast Conference – May 2-4, 2023
- Mentorship Program Welcome (May 2 at East Coast Conference)
- Mentorship Kick-Off Meeting (Virtual, June 6)
- Monthly or Bi-Monthly Check-In Calls with the Mentorship Committee – Virtual
- West Coast Conference (Sept. 12-14, 2023) In-Person
- Graduation & Pitch Competition – East Coast Conference (Spring 2024)
- Submit a completed application with a hi-res professional photo. All items must be submitted together
- Accept and sign Waiver of Liability and Program Expectation Terms
- Applicant may participate in the Mentorship Program a maximum of two years (can be consecutive)
- Confirm that company is in a fiscally sound position (if not, the reconsider applying the following year)
- Participate in the application interview virtual session in March (Date TBD). Applicant will interview with the corporate mentors. More information will be provided. The interview day is a requirement to be considered for selection
Program Commitments for Mentor and Mentees
- One year starting in June 2023 and ending in June 2024
- Exclusive Welcome Kick-off Session on May 2 in -person
- Monthly or Bi-Monthly Mentorship Zoom calls (August 2023 – April 2024). These calls are separate from the Mentee/Mentor meetings
- One face-to-face meeting (in-person if possible) and at minimum monthly virtual meetings required for Mentor/Mentee pairs within the course of this one year program
(Pairs schedule this according to their calendars)
- Goals to be met during program. (Goals are discussed and set by each pair)
Framework – Quarterly + Deliverables
- June – July: Finalize objectives, submit goals, schedule initial meeting during this timeframe, plan out meetings for the rest of the year
- August – November: Share progress with Mentorship committee
- January – April: Share progress – Prepare to finalize open actions
- April – May: Close-out plan; turn in final goals and complete survery for Mentorship Metrics; final pitch video due; submit written testimonial
Failure to meet any of these requirements, expectations and deliverables during the program can result in Mentee being removed from the program. Mentorship Program is not to gain business from a Mentoring Company. Asking. your Mentor for business will result in an immediate dismissal from the program. Once committed to the program, mentee agrees to complete the one-year program. if mentee withdraws they acknowledge that their membership fees are non-refundable.