2021 West Coast Conference Information
INFORMATION ON OUR ANNUAL WEST COAST CONFERENCE
TICKETS FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE ARE SOLD OUT!
REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR VIRTUAL TICKETS ONLY. Ticket Sales close on September 3.
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR PLAN TO ATTEND THIS EVENT IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE PREPARED TO WEAR A MASK INDOORS. COVID TESTING WILL BE CONDUCTED ONSITE. ALL ATTENDEES MUST AGREE TO BE COVID TESTED ON SEPTEMEBER 14th PRIOR TO RECEIVING BADGE.
DAILY SAFETY SCREENINGS WILL ALSO BE IMPLEMENTED IN ADDITION TO THE COVID TEST.
FIRM CLOSE DATE FOR IN-PERSON REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 19 BY 12pm ET UNLESS WE SELL OUT PRIOR.
Safety and COVID-19
Diversity Alliance for Science, Inc. is committed to health and safety for all members of our community. The 2021 Conference has been scheduled with every requisite safety protocol in place at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott. We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines closely and keep you updated as we approach the event. To provide a safer experience for all participants, the COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all persons planning to attend our 2021 in-person event.
Tickets are non-refundable and will transfer to a virtual platform if CDC & State guidelines related to in-person meetings change.
Please make sure you read our full COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT — LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS.
Registration will include a virtual Matchmaking Day taking place following the in-person event.
- Our 2021 Annual West Coast Conference will take place Sept. 13-15.
- The event will be in-person with safety guidelines in place. Currently at this times masks will be required to be worn for all in-door sessions. Outdoor will be optional. Social Distancing will be an option.
- In-person tickets will sell fast – limited seats available.
- Priority registration will be given to our event Sponsors then Members.
- September 13 will be Members Only day. You must be a current Member to attend the Golf Outing and Evening Outdoor Reception.
- Hotel location –Laguna Cliffs Marriott Hotel – Laguna, CA
- Online Registration Only – we will not be able to offer onsite registration nor onsite name badge changes due to updated health and safety protocols.
- All registrations and attendee names must be confirmed 21 days prior to event. Due to the safety protocols we are adhered to follow – we will not be able to accept name badge changes after August 25.
- All attendees will be required to have been fully vaccinated and must upload their vaccine card no later than Sept 3. We also request that you have your vaccine card with you onsite.
- No International Travel within one month prior to our event. If International Travel has taken place within one month leading up to the event, attendee must contact us for permission to attend. If attendee is back two weeks prior then a negative Covid-19 test result must be shown.
- On-site Covid testing will be conducted.
- Safety Guidelines will be strictly adhered to for the safety of all event attendees, staff and hotel staff.
- All attendees will be pre-screened each morning of the event and provided a new wrist band for each day after pre-screened.
- Mask requirements and social distance will be followed according to the CDC and State Guidelines at that current time.
- Many sessions throughout the event will take place outdoors.
- Matchmaking Day will will be included in the ticket purchase for this event but will take place virtually on September 28th
- Tickets are non-refundable once purchased. Should guidelines change for in-person events then we will transfer your ticket to the virtual platform.
- We are very active on our Social Media sites with conference updates – stay connected with us.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES will have a firm close date of August 12th!
Stay Connected with us. Join our Mailing List.
This event is held in Southern California, and features pharmaceutical executives, CEOs of diverse scientific and clinical enterprises, and other outstanding guest speakers. Our 2021 9th Annual conference will limit participation to facilitate social distance, networking and relationship building and to enable smaller diverse companies to have a higher profile, greater success with meeting with corporates attending and better return on their investment.
The conferences in the past 8 years have been a terrific opportunity to foster effective, mutually beneficial partnerships between diverse suppliers and large pharmaceutical companies and we anticipate our success to grow even more in 2021.
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS EVENT
- A conference where networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way!
- A venue where diverse life science vendors can meet with big pharma’s attendees in an intimate venue
- “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research attend in one place
- Network with proven diverse suppliers in the life sciences industry
- Collaborate & meet with industry thought leaders and mentors
- Relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives & more
- This event is known for perfect networking & developing relationship opportunities
- Workshop & guest speakers that cover topics specifically dedicated to life sciences
- Round tables with pharmaceutical & healthcare corporations
- Fabulous evening networking & dinner reception
LIMITED SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES THAT SELL FAST!
Don’t miss YOUR opportunity to:
- Speak directly to the healthcare, pharma and bio attendees
- Meet with life science thought leaders and mentors
- Gain relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life sciences industry
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives and more!
Our Annual West Coast Conferences are always a sold out successful event! Thanks to the participation of approximately 250 attendees that include small/diverse suppliers, and life science corporations.
Highlights of this event include:
- Members Only Day – outdoor networking activities
- Inspirational Keynote Speaker & relevant Pharma Guest Speakers
- Supplier Spotlights and Showcase
- Round Table Networking and Speed Dating Session
- Community Outreach
- Evening Networking Reception
- Educational Workshops
…all in a beautiful coastal location!
OUR WEST COAST EVENT SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
Two attendees share their perspectives about the conference in our blog.
- Candice Hughes: How to Successfully Partner By Going “Beyond Capable”
- Bonnie Nijst: Bonnie’s Top 3 West Coast Conference Takeaways