West Coast Conference Recap
Our West Coast Conference was held February 21-22, 2018 in Laguna, California.
The 6th Annual Diversity Alliance for Science West Coast Conference was a great success, thanks to the participation of more than 180 attendees including small/diverse suppliers, life science corporations, speakers, and staff.
- Mentorship information session and interviews
- Inspirational and keynote speakers
- Supplier spotlight (with 2017 Supplier of the Year)
- Q&A with the Board of Directors
- Speed Dating (networking activity)
- Community outreach project
- Evening networking reception
- Preview of the new membership portal
- Workshop: The Relationship Game
- Supplier-to-Supplier networking roundtables
…all in a beautiful coastal location!
Two attendees share their perspectives about the conference in our blog.
- Candice Hughes: How to Successfully Partner By Going “Beyond Capable”
- Bonnie Nijst: Bonnie’s Top 3 West Coast Conference Takeaways
Our next West Coast Conference will be held in February 2019 in Southern California!
Watch this page for updates in late 2018.