East Coast Conference
JUNE 9-11, 2020 ANNUAL EAST CONFERENCE
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL, 2020 – Please check our website for weekly updates regarding this.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 25, 2020 – This Conference will Sell Out so we strongly recommend you confirm your registration ticket prior to May 25th! Once we sell out we will not be able to accommodate last minute requests.
MATCHMAKING – You must be a paid registered attendee by May 1st to qualify to participate in our Matchmaking. No exceptions.
- Our 2020 Annual East Coast Conference will be held JUNE 9-11, 2020.
- June 9th is our Members Only Day – you must be a current Member to attend all activities/sessions.
- We will be processing new Membership Applications thru May 8th then again after the June event.
- June 10th and June 11th – the event is open to ALL Attendees!
- Hotel location – Newark Liberty Airport MARRIOTT Hotel.
- Online Registration closes May 25th. After this date if tickets are still available you will be able to register onsite. Onsite registration is $1,250 per person.
- If you are interested in our 1:1 Matchmaking Session, you must be registered no later than May 1st.
- We are active daily on our Social Media sites with conference updates – connect with us on LinkedIN.
The three day event will be held in New Jersey, and will feature top-level pharmaceutical executives, CEO’s of diverse scientific and clinical enterprises, and great guest speakers. The conference limits participation to 400 invitees to facilitate networking and relationship building and to enable diverse companies to have a higher profile, greater success with meeting with key stakeholders and better return on their investment.
Our conferences over the past 12 years have been a terrific opportunity to foster effective, mutually beneficial partnerships between diverse suppliers and large pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. This year we anticipate our success to grow even more.
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS EVENT
- Only conference where networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way
- A venue where diverse life sciences vendors can meet with big pharma’s stakeholders in an intimate venue
- “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research attend in one place
- Only conference where WON contracts are tracked and celebrated
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life science industries
- Collaborate & meet with industry thought leaders and mentors
- 1:1 Matchmaking by popular demand!
- Relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives & more
- Networking & developing relationship opportunities
- Workshops & guest speakers that cover topics specifically dedicated to life science
- Breakout sessions
- Speed Dating Round Tables with pharmaceutical & healthcare corporations
- Reverse-EXPO (Only pharma/healthcare companies exhibit, this guarantees attendees to meet with these corporations!)
- Fabulous evening networking & cocktail reception
Don’t miss YOUR opportunity to:
- Speak directly to high-level life science corporation executives
- Meet with life science thought leaders and mentors
- Encounter relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life science industry
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives and more!
Download Sponsor Opportunities information here.
OUR EAST COAST EVENT SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
- Only venue where diverse life science vendors can meet with corporate stakeholders in an intimate venue
- Only conference where networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way!
- Only conference where WON contracts are tracked and celebrated!
- Only conference with “movers & shakers” in healthcare and clinical research who are creating procurement opportunities for the best and brightest diverse suppliers in the industry
- A conference where corporations are interested in you, what you are selling, and want to help you be successful
- A conference where coaches, mentors and other supplier partners who have been in your shoes want to help you navigate the conference for success