East Coast Conference
ANNUAL EAST CONFERENCE
Due to Covid-19 it is unfortunate that we have cancelled our 2020 Annual East Coast Conference.
Please stay connected to us as we work on our 2020 Geo Cluster Virtual Event.
INFORMATION REGARDING OUR
Our Annual East Coast Conferences
This Conference Sells Out each year so we strongly recommend you register sooner than later once we open registration in 2021. We hope to reconnect in person on the East Coast in 2021.
- Our 2021 Annual East Coast Conference – no date confirmed at this time. We continue to monitor the data on Covid-19 and will make final decisions in early 2021.
- At this event we dedicate one full day to our Members only. You must be a current Member to attend all activities/sessions.
- Hotel location – Newark Liberty Airport MARRIOTT Hotel.
- Online Registration Only – in 2021 we will not be able to offer onsite registration due to updated health and safety protocols.
- If you are interested in our 1:1 Matchmaking, you must be registered 45 days prior to event, and be a paid registered attendee to qualify to participate in our Matchmaking.
- We are very active on our Social Media sites with conference updates – stay connected with us.
The three day event is held in New Jersey, and features top-level pharmaceutical executives, CEO’s of diverse scientific and clinical enterprises, and exciting guest speakers. The conference will limit participation to 350 invitees to facilitate social distance protocols to include networking, relationship building and to enable diverse companies to have a higher profile, greater success with meeting with key stakeholders and better return on their investment.
Our conferences over the past 13 years have been a terrific opportunity to foster effective, mutually beneficial partnerships between diverse suppliers and large pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. This year we anticipate our success to grow even more.
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS EVENT
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities – Only conference where networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way
- A venue where diverse life science vendors can meet with big pharma stakeholders in an intimate venue
- “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research attend in one place
- Only conference where WON contracts are tracked and celebrated
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life science industries
- Collaborate & meet with industry thought leaders and mentors
- 1:1 Matchmaking by popular demand!
- Relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives & more
- Networking & developing relationship opportunities
- Workshops & guest speakers that cover topics specifically dedicated to life science
- Breakout sessions
- Speed Dating Round Tables with pharmaceutical & healthcare corporations
- Reverse-EXPO (Only pharma/healthcare companies exhibit, this guarantees attendees to meet with these corporations!)
- Fabulous evening networking & dinner reception
Don’t miss YOUR opportunity to:
- Speak directly to high-level life science corporation executives
- Meet with life science thought leaders and mentors
- Encounter relevant learning opportunities to grow your business
- Network with proven diverse suppliers and buyers in the life science industry
- Rally with supplier diversity representatives and more!
OUR EAST COAST EVENT SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR!
What is different about our events is that we have a “secret sauce” – you have to attend to discover first-hand what that is.
Our event is the only venue where:
- Diverse life science vendors can meet with corporate stakeholders in an intimate venue
- Networking is done in a non-traditional and effective way
- WON contracts are tracked and celebrated!
- You will meet “Movers & Shakers” in healthcare and clinical research who are creating procurement opportunities for the best and brightest diverse suppliers in the industry
This is a conference where:
- Corporations are interested in you, what you are selling, and want to help you be successful
- Coaches, mentors and other supplier partners who have been in your shoes want to help you navigate the conference for success