Stevenson Ranch, California-March 23, 2020 – Diversity Alliance for Science Inc. continues to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its impact in the United States. With daily and rapid updates received, we will continue to communicate weekly via our website the status of our East Coast conference scheduled for June 9-11, 2020.
We continue to monitor all news and updates from Government and Regional agencies, State of New Jersey, the CDC and the World Health Organization, and will make any necessary and appropriate decisions by the end of April.
We have decided to delay opening conference registration to April and have also started to look at other potential dates for our conference if we postpone. Should we change the date, the conference will remain in the city of New Jersey. We want to assure our DA4S community that we know our conferences are valued for the platform it provides to gather suppliers with the corporate buying community, the face to face connections and we are hopeful that once we are able to rebound from this we want to provide an opportunity for that to happen.
We thank you for your patience in allowing us to continue to provide transparent and accurate communication as we continue to move forward on a day by day basis.