WEBINARS & LIVESTREAM
Our Member only webinars provide access to uniquely relevant content that help suppliers and corporations better partner together. Whether best practices from corporation perspectives, or tips/tricks for winning that next RFP, these digital programs allow our members across the country to gain new insights that can benefit their businesses.
Webinars in 2023:
- Educational Series
- Procurement Leadership Series
UPCOMING WEBINARS – Dates coming soon.
INTERESTED IN PRESENTING A WEBINAR?
Have you presented a fantastic webinar that you’d like to share with our audience?
Do you have an idea for a webinar that would be appropriate for our community?
Would you like to share your knowledge in a particular subject area? If so, we invite you to send your Webinar Proposal to Dee@DiversityAllianceforScience.com.
DA4S offers many virtual webinars each year on a range of topics that our members can relate to and learn from. Education is key! The information provided below is intended to serve as a guide to our Webinar Proposals.
Most of our webinars have a running time of 60 minutes and involve one to two speakers. On occasion, we also host webinars that are 75 minutes long and feature 3-5 presenters representing different perspectives and cover complementary aspects of a given topic. We are accepting proposals for both types of format/duration.
- If you would like to present a 60-minute webinar: Your estimated presentation time is around 45 minutes with the remaining time spent on introductions and Q&A. Please submit a proposal for a topic you can adequately cover in this amount of time.
- If you would like to co-present with three or more other speakers (75-minute webinar): The estimated total presentation time is around 55 minutes with the remaining time spent on introductions and Q&A. Please submit a proposal for a topic that all presenters can adequately and comfortably cover in this amount of time, and indicate all presenters’ names in the proposal, if applicable.
- Along with your proposal please include the following:
- Narrative overview of webinar
- List of webinar objectives (in bullet points
- Benefits of Webinar Participation (Describe what participants will learn)
If your proposal is selected, each presenter will be expected to:
- Provide a short biography and separate high-resolution professional photo/head shot to be used for marketing purposes. Do not embed your photo in your bio.
- Provide your company logo in a vector/.eps file.
- Develop a professional and compelling presentation slide deck to be used for the visual component of the webinar. Presentation deck must be submitted 5 business days prior to webinar.
- Participate in at least one rehearsal to familiarize themselves with the technology we’ll be using and coordinate with other presenters.
- Announce the webinar thru their social media channels using hashtag #DA4S and tagging Diversity Alliance for Science.
- Provide the technology and infrastructure to advertise the webinar, handle webinar registration, produce the webinar and host the recorded webinar.
- Promote the webinar to the Members of DA4S and announce the webinar thru our social media channels.
- Track webinar registrations and provide participants with all the information necessary to access the webinar.
- Train the presenter(s) on how to use the webinar platform and assist with the entire live webinar presentation.
- Moderate the webinar. This includes formally introducing the presenters and facilitating any Q&A and/or live polling.
- Conduct a survey at the end of the webinar and share survey results with presenter within 21 business days following the webinar.
- All webinars are scheduled at the discretion and approval of DA4S. We also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a webinar at anytime at our sole discretion.
- Webinar proposals can be submitted throughout the year.
- DA4S selects and calendars webinars 6-12 months in advance.
- Once we have webinars confirmed for the year – we do accept proposals throughout the year in case we have to reschedule confirmed webinars and if an opening becomes available then we review webinar proposals received to select webinars
- We do our best to calendar all webinars proposed and accepted within the same calendar year however there are no guarantees.
- The webinar committee meets in Q4 to finalize webinars for the upcoming year so we do encourage you to submit your proposal no later than October 1st of each year