Our acutely focused mission is to expand and strengthen supplier diversity within the life science industries. Diversity Alliance for Science is on a relentless pursuit to be the development hub of the best diverse suppliers who bring quality products, services, and innovation to clients in healthcare, biotechnology, bioinformatics and other related life science fields.
We currently have over 485+ members, including small and, or diverse suppliers, life science corporations, and academic institutions.
Membership is exclusive, only open to companies who support and specialize in the life sciences industries.
We currently do not encourage staffing / labor contingent companies to apply.
Membership is not a requirement to attend a Diversity Alliance for Science event.
- Exclusive access to our Membership Portal and Member Roster
- Ability to apply for our annual Mentorship Program (matching vendors and corporations for one-year mentorships)
No additional cost if selected. Restrictions apply
- Exclusive invitations to “Member Only Events”
- Leadership opportunities through volunteering on a committee or serving on the Board of Directors
- Opportunities to participate as panelists or presenters at our conferences
- Awards program that annually recognizes outstanding members and businesses
- Linda Secola Volunteer of the Year award for Supplier Members only (must be an active volunteer for at least one year on a committee to be a candidate for this award)
- Opportunity to be featured in Diversity Alliance for Science marketing efforts to current and prospective members (suppliers and corporations)
- Complimentary Webinars throughout the year as well as opportunities for a member to host a Webinar