Awards Season: Three Reasons to Nominate
Its awards season at Diversity Alliance for Science and do you know 3 reasons to nominate someone for an award?
- Get recognition for your peers for all of their hard work!
- Celebrate someone’s commitment to Diversity!
- The application is easy!
Help your nominee join the many winners who have received greater exposure, personal and professional growth and who have made an impact on our organization and the life science community.
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO RECOGNIZE A COLLEAGUE OR COMPANY FOR THEIR COMMITMENT TO LIFE SCIENCES AND HEALTHCARE!
The 2018 award categories:
- Program Manager of the Year: This award is given to a diversity program manager or supplier diversity leader from a life science corporation who is involved with different diversity business organizations, demonstrates a commitment to supplier diversity, and advocates for small and diverse businesses at different levels of their organization.
- Catalyst of the Year: This award is given to a life science corporation representative not in the primary Supplier Diversity Leader role, but to someone who demonstrates support of supplier diversity and dedicates time to advocacy, outreach, mentoring and/or awarding contracts.
- Corporation of the Year: This award recognizes a life science corporation that shows year over year improvement in supplier diversity initiatives, demonstrates a commitment to the development of small/diverse suppliers, and has been actively engaged with different diversity business organizations.
- Supplier of the Year: This award is presented to a small/diverse supplier that has shown continued growth for the past 3-5 years, helped life sciences clients overcome challenges, improved operations and service offerings, contributed to the community, and has supported other small/diverse businesses through B2B initiatives.
NEW IN 2018:
- Linda Secola Volunteer of the Year: This award recognizes an outstanding volunteer who has consistently volunteered their services for various roles within Diversity Alliance for Science, whose unselfish and dedicated service to Diversity Alliance for Science made a significant difference in the enhancement of the services and successful events provided by Diversity Alliance for Science to its members.
Visit our Awards Page to download the applications and nominate an individual and/or company for recognition!
Join in the fun and don’t miss the chance to recognize someone with one of these special awards from Diversity Alliance for Science! Applications are brief and due on April 15, 2018. Awards will be presented during the East Coast Conference, June 5-7, 2018 in Newark, NJ.
Interested in sharing your perspectives? Share your story for a blog topic! If deemed relevant to our organization, we will provide our blog guidelines and place your content into our editorial calendar.