Our acutely-focused mission is to expand and strengthen supplier diversity within the life science industries. Diversity Alliance for Science is on a relentless pursuit to be the development hub of the best diverse suppliers who bring quality products, services, and innovation to clients in healthcare, biotechnology, bioinformatics and other related life science fields.
We currently have over 350 members, including small and, or diverse suppliers, life science corporations, academic institutions, and government entities.
Membership is ONLY open to companies who support and specialize in the life science industries. However, Membership is not a requirement to attend a Diversity Alliance for Science Annual Conference Event.
- Exclusive access to our Membership Portal and Roster
- Ability to apply for our annual Mentorship Program (matching suppliers and corporations for one-year mentoring). Restrictions apply
- Exclusive invitations to “Member Only Events”
- Visibility opportunities through leadership roles on one of our various committees and/or applying for a seat on our Board of Directors after one year of active membership
- Webinars, Panelists and Speaker opportunities
- Eligibility to be nominated for Awards that annually recognize outstanding members and businesses
- Opportunity to be featured in Diversity Alliance for Science marketing efforts
- Complimentary Webinars and Sip & Spill Chats throughout the year
- Eight that Innovate – Supplier members submit and compete for the most innovative ideas
- *2020 – Invitation to our Virtual Matchmaking Events (additional cost may occur)
- *2020 – Invitation to apply for the Merck Drexel University Program (information will be sent out in Q4)
Why Join DA4S – A Corporate Members’ Perspective
Why Join DA4S – A Supplier Members’ Perspective