Our acutely-focused mission is to expand and strengthen supplier diversity within the life science industries. Diversity Alliance for Science is on a relentless pursuit to be the development hub of the best diverse suppliers who bring quality products, services, and innovation to clients in healthcare, biotechnology, bioinformatics and other related life science fields.
We currently have 350 + members, including small and, or diverse suppliers and life science corporations.
Membership is only open to companies who support and specialize in the life science industries. However, Membership is not a requirement to attend a Diversity Alliance for Science Annual Conference Event.
- Exclusive access to our Membership Portal and Roster
- Ability to apply for our annual Mentorship Program (matching suppliers and corporations for one-year mentoring). Restrictions apply
- Exclusive invitations to “Member Only Events” (certain events may require an additional fee)
- Visibility opportunities through leadership roles on one of our various committees and/or applying for a seat on our Board of Directors after one year of active membership
- Webinars, Panelists and Speaker opportunities
- Eligibility to be nominated for our Annual Awards that recognize outstanding members and businesses
- Opportunity to be featured in Diversity Alliance for Science marketing efforts
- Educational Webinars
- * New in 2021 – Procurement Series Webinars and CPO Corner Webinars (additional fee will apply)
- Sip & Spill Summer Series
- Eight that Innovate – Suppliers can compete in our annual innovation competition
- Virtual Matchmaking Events (additional will may occur)
- Member Only Sponsorship Opportunities
- * New in 2021 – Corporate Hour
- * New in 2021 – Meet our Members
- * New in 2021 – Elevate Black
Why Join DA4S – A Corporate Members’ Perspective
Why Join DA4S – A Supplier Members’ Perspective