Our acutely-focused mission is to expand and strengthen supplier diversity within the life science industries. Diversity Alliance for Science is on a relentless pursuit to be the development hub of the best diverse suppliers who bring quality products, services, and innovation to clients in healthcare, biotechnology, bioinformatics and other related life science fields.
We currently have 450 + members, including small and, or diverse suppliers and life science corporations.
Membership is only open to companies who support and specialize in the life science industries. However, Membership is not a requirement to attend a Diversity Alliance for Science Annual Conference Event.
- Exclusive access to Membership Portal
- Ability to apply for our annual Mentorship Program (matching suppliers and corporations for one-year mentoring). Restrictions apply
- Exclusive invitations to “Member Only Events” (certain events may require an additional fee)
- Visible opportunities through leadership roles on one of our various committees and/or applying for a seat on our Board of Directors after one year of active membership
- Webinars, Panelists and Speaker opportunities
- Eligibility to be nominated for our Annual Awards that recognize outstanding members and businesses
- Opportunity to be featured in DA4S marketing efforts
- Educational Webinars and Summer Sip & Spill Series
- Webinars that include 1:1 with Procurement Leaders and CPO’s at Pharma and Healthcare Companies (additional fee may apply)
- Eight that Innovate – Suppliers compete in our annual innovation competition
- Virtual and/or Hybrid Matchmaking Events (additional cost may occur. We offer two per year)
- Member Only Sponsorship Opportunities
- Elevate Black Program
- Monthly Members Virtual Lounge
- Opportunity to apply for the Merck/Drexel University Leadership Program
DA4S is a 501 (c)(3). A percentage of your membership may be tax deductible.
Why Join DA4S – A Corporate Members’ Perspective
Why Join DA4S – A Supplier Members’ Perspective