Golf Day sells out fast.
We are unable to accommodate any late Golf RSVP’s. So make sure you register by July 7 to secure your spot.
ATTIRE FOR GOLFERS
- Proper golf attire is required (no jeans or tee shirts). Golf shoes are recommended but not required.
- Bring a windbreaker as the air may have a slight chill or wind being at the ocean.
- Sunscreen/ Sunhat/ Sunglasses is a must!
- Everyone is required to check-in at the Marriott Laguna Cliffs Hotel. Outside Lantern Bay 1.
- Please do not go straight to the Golf Course. If you are taking your own transport – you must first check in at the hotel and get your name label which you are required to wear.
- You must check-in at the hotel between 7:30AM – 8:00AM – Transport will depart at sharp 8:30AM. Please note that Breakfast is on your own.
- You will be provided a Name Label to affix to your shirt for Golf Day (this is not your official conference name badge).
- After you check-in with the DA4S Staff, you can either take the transportation provided to the golf course or you can take your own means of transportation – parking at the Golf Course is at your own expense.
- The Golf Course is about a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Transport provided can accommodate anyone bringing their own golf clubs.
GOLF FORMAT: SCRAMBLE
- The four-person scramble features teams of four players competing against one another. In this format, each team’s players hit from the Tee box, then the team members choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location, and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains that format for all 18 holes.
- Teams will be assigned in advance. We will try to balance the skill level of every team.
UPON ARRIVAL AT GOLF COURSE
- Find your Golf Cart – Golf Carts will be marked with everyone’s names and are easy to find.
- Your Golf Cart will indicate your Tee Time – you must be on time!
- Warm Up until its time to head out to the course.
- If renting Golf Clubs they will be waiting for you in your Golf Cart.
- Restrooms and a Café are available.
- Lunch is provided for all Golfers.
Bring cash and credit card with you for any additional incidentals you may have. Beverages & Refreshments are available all day.
DON’T BE LATE FOR THE TRANSPORT BACK. You are responsible for being on time and seated in the transport vehicle by 4:00m. Vehicle will leave at 4:15 pm sharp. If you miss the transport then you are responsible for getting back to the hotel by means of Uber, Lyft, etc.